Please note: SRTC will accept applications for Fall 2020 enrollment beginning in January through March 6, 2020. Applications received after March 6th will be processed on a space available basis.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a student at the Sanford Regional Technical Center. In order to be considered for admission to one of our programs, please follow the steps in our admissions process listed below:
- Complete an APPLICATION online here by the March 6, 2020 deadline.
- See your School Counselor for more details regarding next steps. An interview with the instructor of your chosen program(s) is required and will be coordinated through your high school’s guidance office.
- Attend your interview, which should be held during the week of March 23rd.
Final decisions regarding student selection and placement will be made by the end of April. Decisions will be communicated to students via mail and/or sent to School Counselors.
Please note that SRTC has a competitive application process. For most programs, we usually have more applicants than we have space. The following factors are considered in reviewing students for placement in programs:
- indications/signs/depth of interest in the program area
- attendance record
- recommendation from your high school
Again, we thank you for your interest in SRTC. Please feel free to contact us at (207) 324-2942 should you have any questions.