Please note: SRTC will accept applications for Fall 2016 enrollment from January 8th through March 11th. Applications received after March 11th will be processed on a space available basis.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a student at the Sanford Regional Technical Center. In order to be considered for admission to one of our programs, please follow the “Apply Online” link and complete the online application. The steps in our admissions process are:
1. Complete an application online by the March 11, 2016 deadline. You will receive an email from us confirming your application.
2. See your School Counselor for more details regarding next steps. An interview with the instructor of your chosen program(s) is required and will be coordinated through your high school’s guidance office.
3. Attend your interview, which should be held during the week of March 22rd.
Final decisions regarding student selection and placement will be made by the end of April. Decisions will be sent to students via mail and/or sent to School Counselors.
Please note that SRTC has a competitive application process. For most programs, we usually have more applicants than we have space. The following factors are considered in reviewing students for placement in programs:
- indications/signs/depth of interest in the program area
- attendance record
- recommendation from your high school
Again, we thank you for your interest in SRTC. Please feel free to contact us at (207) 324-2942 should you have any questions.