SRTC Engineering & Architectural Design Instructor:
- 2-D Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- 3-D Solid Modeling
- 3-D Printing and Assembly; Additive Manufacturing and Rapid Prototyping.
- Pilot: Captain/Aircraft Commander; Strategic Air Command, Pease AFB, NH.
- Pilot: Northwest and Delta Airlines; International Pilot.
- Small Business Owner-Clark Architectural Design, LLC
- Building Contractor.
- CADD Instructor (Current-nights); Applied Technology Dept. at York Community College; (Since 2009)
- B.S. Aeronautical Engineering- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- A.A. Liberal Arts, Berkshire C.C
- A.S. Applied Technology/CADD- York County C.C.
- USAF Flight School: Primary/Advanced Jet.
- Outstanding Class Graduate, Instructor Pilot.
- Northwest Airlines Flight Academy, DC-10 Pilot.
- Constant In-Flight and Flight Simulator training and evaluation.
Professional Credentials and Interests:
- Pilot-USAF Captain and Aircraft Commander
- Captain: Outstanding Aircrew, 1988.
- Europe-Asia-Hawaii-Alaska-Australia-Middle Eastern operations.
- Airline Transport Pilot: Northwest and Delta Airlines.
- Certified CADD Professional.
- Amateur Astronomy, Carpentry.